Arboriculture Highway Tree Inspection
Price on enquiry
Classroom & Practical assessment
This course is for those employed in the highway network or looking to get into this type of role. The training is designed to help you recognise trees with defects then report these issues to to the appropriate expert.
By the end of the course, you'll be able to:
- Identify obvious defects by visual inspection from ground level using binoculars, mallet and probe
- Record any defects
- Categorise the tree in the relevant category of risk
- Identify what action is required
- Notify the appropriate expert of the defect
- Recognise your own limitations
On-site to groups. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quotation stating how many people you anticipate will attend.
Any person employed as local authority highway inspectors or those looking to work in the highway network.
New dates currently being planned – Use the link below to register your interest.