Supervisory Supervisory Essentials
From Â£195.00 + VAT
1-Day per Workshop
CZCP34X, 67X, 86X
Assessment not required
There are four workshops; you can take any, or all, of them as each is a standalone event.
- Taking Charge - For new or untrained supervisors and managers
- Getting Better Results - When the work team needs to do better
- Enhanced Communication - When communication needs to improve
- Problem Solving and Decision Making - Based on your real-life work problems
Frank Newberry, who has devised and leads the course, has been training and counselling members of the sports turf industry for over 20 years. He well understands the challenges faced by people who find themselves in supervisory positions, who may find themselves in the middle of the sports club hierarchy and managing colleagues in junior and senior positions to themselves.
A great way to help your colleagues and your boss to transform work performance is with one of our popular Lantra accredited Supervisory Management training programme.
Proven, unique and highly interactive:
- Programmes are now being run exclusively in-house at your place of work
- At dates, times and durations convenient for you and your organisation
- At (or near) your workplace, all inclusive, no travel costs or overnight stays
This great value training will be preceded by some diagnostic work (at no additional charge) so that you get only the supervisory management training you need, and nothing more.
Please contact us for further information and a quotation.
On-site to groups, email email@example.com for a quote stating how many people you anticipate will attend.
The course would be of value to newly appointed Supervisors and Managers, (or who are working towards promotion) and those who require a fresh approach to management techniques and scenarios.
New dates currently being planned – Use the link below to register your interest.