Ride-On Machinery Safe Use Of Ride-On Mowers
Price On Enquiry
Lantra or City & Guilds NPTC
City & Guilds NPTC: 001403 or 001404
Integrated/Independent - Practical test with one to one verbal questioning
To provide you either as a new or experienced user with an insight into safety awareness and risk assessment in order to reduce the likelihood of accidents occurring.
All independent assessments are undertaken on a separate day, a few days after the training.
By the end of the course, you'll be able to:
• Identify the risks associated with the use of different types of ride-on mowers
• Select appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE)
• Identify the controls and components
• Carry out daily checks as indicated in the operator’s manual
• Carry out pre-start checks
• Identify and report any faults
• Adjust the cutting mechanism to achieve the required standard
• Operate the machine in a safe and competent manner
• Perform after-use maintenance
• Load and transport the machine (if appropriate)
On-site to groups, email email@example.com for a quote stating how many people you anticipate will attend.
Anyone who uses or will be using a ride-on mower in the course of their day-to-day work.
New dates currently being planned – Use the link below to register your interest.