Ride-On Machinery Safe Use Of Ride-On Mowers
Price On Enquiry
Integrated/Independent - Practical test with one to one verbal questioning
This course provides new and experienced users with an insight into safety awareness and risk assessment in order to reduce the likelihood of accidents occurring.
All independent assessments are undertaken on a separate day, a few days after the training.
By the end of the course, the participant will be able to:
• Identify the risks associated with the use of different types of ride-on mowers
• Select appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE)
• Identify the controls and components
• Carry out daily checks as indicated in the operator's manual
• Carry out pre-start checks
• Identify and report any faults
• Adjust the cutting mechanism to achieve the required standard
• Operate the machine in a safe and competent manner
• Perform after-use maintenance
• Load and transport the machine (if appropriate)
On-site to groups. Please email email@example.com for a quotation stating how many people you anticipate will attend.
Anyone who uses, or will be using, a ride-on mower in the course of their day-to-day work.
New dates currently being planned – Use the link below to register your interest.