Mowers Remote control mowers
Price on enquiry
This course will give you the training, ensuring you can operate remote control mowers safely and efficiently.
When you've successfully completed the course, you'll receive a Lantra certificate of competence
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
• Comply with legal requirements, with an emphasis of safe practices
• Identify the risks associated with the use of this type of machine
• Select appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE)
• Identify the controls and components
• Understand the function of all instruments (if appropriate)
• Carry out daily checks, as indicated in the operator's manual
• Carry out appropriate pre-start checks
• Identify and report any faults
• Adjust the cutting mechanism to achieve the required standard
• Operate the machine in a safe and competent manner
• Perform after-use maintenance
• Load and transport the machine (if appropriate).
Anyone employed in agriculture, horticulture, landscaping and grounds maintenance. This course is for both novice and experienced users who would like their competence to be reinforced with a verified certificate on remote control mowers.
New dates currently being planned – Use the link below to register your interest.