Pesticide Application City & Guilds (NPTC) PA1/PA6A Safe Handling & Application of Pesticides
£525.00 + VAT pp
City & Guilds NPTC
(Unit 151 PA6A) 021654
PA1 Independent Assessment - Online e-volve test PA6A Practical test and answer verbal questions
PA1 Safe Use of Pesticides is the prerequisite of PA6A Pedestrian Handheld Equipment.
All candidates must hold a PA1 qualification before they can take any other practical pesticide modules.
N.B. it is important to have a good level of written and spoken English. Being able to interpret the labelling on pesticides is important.
You must also be able to read and understand the questions for PA1 (the theory) part of the exam.
The courses can be taken individually but the majority of our clients like the fact that they can be taken on successive days.
Course prices which include registration and assessment fee:
PA1/PA6A £525.00 + VAT pp
PA1 (theory element) only £265.00 + VAT pp
PA6A (practcial element) £325.00 + VAT pp
The PA6AW (around water) element can be included in the PA6A training upon request, price on application.
All independent assessments are undertaken on a separate day, which is usually a few days after the training.
Refresher courses can be booked on any of the dates advertised. Call 01902440251 for details.
It is recommended a refresher course is attended every:
3 - 5 years (spray regularly)
2 - 3 years (do not spray often)
Details available from: firstname.lastname@example.org
On-site courses can also be arranged in many areas of the UK. Email email@example.com for a quote stating how many people you anticipate will attend. Monthly open PA1/PA6A courses available at our Allscott base.
These qualifications are for operators of pesticide application equipment and pest controllers. If you are applying pesticides in a commercial role/commercial quantity then you are legally required by the Chemicals Regulation Directorate (CRD) (Control of Pesticides Regulations 1986) (as amended) to take this qualification.
- Thursday 30 April/Friday 1 May 2020 Assessments Monday 4 May Course may have to be postponed due to current situation BOOK NOW
- Thursday 14 May/Friday 15 May 2020 Assessment Monday 18 May Allscott Park, Telford, TF6 5DY | BOOK NOW
- Thursday 18/Friday 19 June 2020 Assessment Monday 22 June Allscott Park, Telford, TF6 5DY | BOOK NOW
- Thursday 16/Friday 17 July 2020 Assessment Monday 20 July Allscott Park, Telford, TF6 5DY | BOOK NOW
- Thursday 6/Friday 7 August 2020 Assessment Monday 10 August Allscott Park, Telford, TF6 5DY | BOOK NOW
- Thursday 24/Friday 25 September 2020 Assessment Monday 28 September Allscott Park, Telford, TF6 5DY | BOOK NOW
- Thursday 22/Friday 23 October 2020 Assessment Monday 26 October Allscott Park, Telford, TF6 5DY | BOOK NOW
- Monday 16/Tuesday 17 November 2020 Assessment Wednesday 18 November Allscott Park, Telford, TF6 5DY | BOOK NOW
- Thursday 17/Friday 18 December 2020 Assessment Monday 21 December Allscott Park, Telford, TF6 5DY | BOOK NOW
- Monday 8/Tuesday 9 June 2020 Assessment TBC King George V playing fields Ferndown BH22 9EN | BOOK NOW
- Thursday 19/Friday 20 March 2020 Assessment Monday 23 March Allscott Park, Telford, TF6 5DY | BOOK NOW