Pesticide Application PA1/PA6A Safe Handling And Application Of Pesticides
£510.00 + VAT pp
City & Guilds NPTC
(Unit 151 PA6A) 021654
PA1 Independent Assessment - Online e-volve test PA6A Practical test and answer verbal questions
Courses can be run separately but 95% of people take them together. PA1 Safe Use of Pesticides is the prerequisite of PA6 Pedestrian Handheld Equipment. Candidates cannot take the assessment for PA6 or any of the other practical modules unless he or she has achieved a PA1 qualification.
Cost as follows:
PA1/PA6 £510.00 + VAT pp
PA1 only £250.00 + VAT pp
PA6A only £310.00 + VAT pp
The PA6AW (around water) element can usually be included in the PA6 training upon request, price on application.
It is recommended a refresher course is attended every:
3 - 5 years (spray regularly)
2 - 3 years (do not spray often)
All independent assessments are undertaken on a separate day, a few days after the training.
Refresher only courses running at Allscott are now available to book.
Details available from: email@example.com
On-site courses can also be arranged in many areas of the UK. Email Carol.Smith@groundstraining.com for a quote stating how many people you anticipate will attend. We run monthly open PA1/PA6 courses at our Allscott base.
These qualifications are for operators of pesticide application equipment and pest controllers. If you are applying pesticides in a commercial role/commercial quantity then you are legally required by the Chemicals Regulation Directorate (CRD) (Control of Pesticides Regulations 1986) (as amended) to take this qualification.
- Thursday 22/Friday 23 March 2018, Assessment Monday 26 March 2018, Allscott Park, Telford, TF6 5DY | BOOK NOW
- Thursday 26/Friday 27 April 2018, Assessment Monday 30 April 2018, Allscott Park, Telford, TF6 5DY | BOOK NOW
- Thursday 24/Friday 25 May 2018, Assessment Tuesday 29 May 2018, Allscott Park, Telford, TF6 5DY | BOOK NOW
- Thursday 28/Friday 29 June 2018, Assessment Monday 2 July 2018, Allscott Park, Telford, TF6 5DY | BOOK NOW
- Thursday 26/Friday 27 July 2018, Assessment Monday 30 July 2018, Allscott Park, Telford, TF6 5DY | BOOK NOW