Line Marking Initial Sports Line Marking
Â£165.00 + VAT pp
Assessment not required
This course introduces the basic competencies for setting out sports markings from scratch and the preparation and application of line marking and materials. It is designed to provide a knowledge/understanding and practical use of line marking machines and the line marking materials available. It emphasises the efficient, safe and legal aspects of line marking and the basic skills needed.
What will be covered:
- Interpret the rules of the sport when setting out and marking out
- Understand and read the required dimensions of the sports pitch etc from a diagram
- Provide safe working practices and environment when marking out
- To be competent in the usage and maintenance of line marking machines
- To be competent in understanding the cost effective best practice of different types of materials available and to be able to calibrate them correctly
On-site to groups, email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote stating how many people you anticipate will attend
Volunteer and part-time groundsmen, typically looking after their local facilities, or anyone just starting out as a groundsman.
- Wednesday 8 April Allscott Park, Telford, TF6 5DY | Postponed until further notice