Line Marking Initial Sports Line Marking
£160.00 + VAT pp
Assessment not required
The course will introduce the basic competencies for setting out sports markings from scratch, preparation and application of line marking and materials. This course is designed to provide knowledge/ understanding and practical use of line marking machines and materials available. It will emphasise the efficient, safe and legal aspects of line marking and the basic skills needed.
What will be covered:
• Interpret the rules of the sport when setting out and marking out
• Understand and read the required dimensions of the sports pitch etc from a diagram
• Provide safe working practices and environment when marking out
• To be competent in the use and maintenance of marking machines
• To be competent and understand the cost effective best practice of different types of materials available and to be able to calibrate them correctly.
On-site to groups, email email@example.com for a quote stating how many people you anticipate will attend
Volunteer and part-time groundsmen, typically looking after their local facilities, or anyone just starting out as a groundsman.
New dates currently being planned – Use the link below to register your interest.