Line Marking Initial Sports Line Marking
Price on enquiry
Assessment not required
This Lantra accredited course focuses on the efficient, safe and legal aspects of line marking, and the basic skills needed. It introduces the basic competencies for preparation, setting out sports markings from scratch, and the application of line marking materials. It also provides attendees with knowledge and understanding of the range of line marking machines and line marking materials available.
On completion participants will be able to:
- Interpret the rules of the sport when setting out and marking out
- Understand and read the required dimensions of the sports pitch (i.e. from a diagram)
- Provide safe working practices and environment when marking out
- To be competent in the usage and maintenance of line marking machinery
- To be competent in understanding the cost effective best practice of different types of materials available and to be able to calibrate them correctly
Please see below for a downloadable course summary sheet.
On-site to groups. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quotation stating how many people you anticipate will attend
Volunteer and part-time groundstaff looking after local facilities, anyone embarking on a career in sports turf, contractors looking to add a line marking to their service portfolio.
- 18th March - Melksham Town FC, Wiltshire
- 31st March - Quorn, Leicestershire
- 15th April - Rhydyfelin AFC, Pontpridd
- 27th April - Ferndown, Dorset