Arboriculture Basic Tree Survey And Inspection
£185.00 + VAT PP
Assessment not required
This course aims to provide specific tree survey and inspection training at a basic level. It is suitable for contractors, tree wardens, grounds maintenance staff, rangers and other persons of a non-arboricultural background or with limited arboricultural knowledge. It will allow identification of obvious defects from ground level and then report findings to a line manager.
By the end of the course, you'll be able to:
• State the legal and safety implications of hazardous trees
• Maintain your own health and safety while carrying out a basic tree survey and inspection
• Recognise hazardous trees
• Determine level of risk
• Decide on an appropriate course of action
• Collect and maintain adequate information
• Recognise your own limitations
On-site to groups, email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote stating how many people you anticipate will attend.
Any persons employed as local authority highway inspectors, forestry, woodland or arboricultural employees, estate or park rangers, farmers and other landowners or their employees who may have a responsibility for trees in the course of their work.
New dates currently being planned – Use the link below to register your interest.