Lawn Care Principles of Lawn Care
Price on enquiry
Certificate of Attendance
This one-day course is designed for both the keen amateur gardener who wishes to produce and maintain a domestic lawn, and those creating and maintaining lawns on a commercial basis.
The course is delivered by an experienced turf professional and topics covered include:
- Types of grass
- Establishing lawns
- Lawn maintenance tasks tackled professionally
- Correct irrigation and feeding
- Tackling pests and diseases
- Moss and thatch
- Wear and compaction
- The Maintenance Year – month-by-month
The instructor welcomes questions throughout the day and the course is delivered in an informal environment with plenty of opportunity for interaction.
On-site courses can be arranged for groups of four or more.
Anyone wishing to created and maintain a quality natural turf feature. Suitable for keen amateur gardeners and those seeking employment in commercial lawn care.
- 20th March 2021 - Loughborough, Leicestershire 26th April 2021 - Ferndown, Dorset Please call 01865 509510 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for details and to book.