Pesticide Application Awareness of Integrated Weed Management
Â£110 + VAT PP - Price on enquiry for groups
1 - Day
As the use of pesticides is a passionately debated subject, it is important to look at the whole picture.
The use of chemicals in conjunction with non-chemical alternatives creates an integrated approach to weed management which is not only effective but also sustainable.
On completion of the course, you'll be able to:
• Understand the principles of why we manage vegetation, including the benefits and limitations of doing so
• Understand methods of weed control and why they would be considered
• The evidence behind pesticide use
• Be able to explain the benefits of an integrated approach to weed management
• Consider an integrated weed management approach suitable to a specific location
• Understand risks associated with the use of various control methods
• Appreciate that cost is not relative to effectiveness
• Be able to put together an integrated weed management scheme
• Understand the changing nature of weed control policy and practice, appreciating the importance of keeping up to date through additional training and refreshers.
Individuals at our Allscott training centre. On-site to groups, Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote stating how many people you anticipate will attend.
Both for the operators and the decision makers,
- Allscott Park, Telford, TF6 5DY | New dates being arranged