Pesticide Application Awareness of Integrated Weed Management
Price on enquiry
As the use of pesticides is a passionately debated subject, it is important to look at the whole picture. The use of chemicals in conjunction with non-chemical alternatives creates an integrated approach to weed management which is not only effective but also sustainable.
On completion of this course you'll be able to:
• Understand the principles of why we manage vegetation, including the benefits and limitations of doing so
• Understand methods of weed control and why they would be considered
• The evidence behind pesticide use
• Be able to explain the benefits of an integrated approach to weed management
• Consider an integrated weed management approach suitable to a specific location
• Understand risks associated with the use of various control methods
• Appreciate that cost is not relative to effectiveness
• Be able to put together an integrated weed management scheme
• Understand the changing nature of weed control policy and practice, appreciating the importance of keeping up to date through additional training and refreshers.
Individuals at our Telford training venue. On-site to groups. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quotation stating how many people you anticipate will attend.
Both operators and decision makers.
- Please contact us for the next available dates.